- Current (within the last 30 days) water, electricity, cable or gas bill (no telephone bills) indicating address and the parent/guardian's name;
- Other timely documents that indicate location of residence, as approved by the campus principal.
- A current lease or rental agreement;
- The most recent tax receipt indicating home ownership.
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Complete the Google account form with your name and create your password.
- A Welcome Screen will then open to your Google account.
- At the Welcome Screen, click the 9 small dots that are in the top right corner of the screen (just to the right of the Question Mark ?) and select “Gmail” to open your new email account.
- How to translate to another language using Chrome as the internet browser:
- Phone – Download Chrome app and open enrollment web page in Chrome.
- Click on 3 dots at bottom right corner.
- Click Translate.
- Click the new language.
- Computer – Download program and open enrollment web page in Chrome.
- Right click anywhere in web page and click Translate.
- Click 3 dots in corner of box and choose another language.
- Scroll down and click the new language and then click “done”.
RETURNING STUDENTS FOR 2021-2022:
Beginning on July 15, 2021, guardians of students who are returning (enrolled on the last day of school in the 2020-2021 school year) to MISD may use Skyward Family Access to register their students in the Online Registration system for the 2021-2022 school year.
Returning Student Registration Steps:
1. Log into Skyward Family Access
2. Click the Online Registration for Returning Students button and enter information for the student, family, and emergency contacts. Complete and electronically sign and date each required form.
3. Submit the application. Each form must have the required fields completed. Please go back and review fields for missing information if the system will not let you submit.
4. Proof of Residency must be uploaded OR brought to the campus if there is an address change.
5. The application will be reviewed, processed, and the student registered by MISD staff upon completion of the online information and the receipt of Proof of Residency if there is an address change.
What if i do not remember my skyward family access account information?
1. Go to Skyward Family Access: https://skyward10.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WSe...
2. Click “Forgot your Login/Password?”
3. Enter Email or User Name and Submit
4. You will receive an email with reset instructions.
5. Follow the Returning Student Registration Steps above.
WHAT IF I TRY TO RECOVER MY SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SKYWARD SAYS “The login entered is not associated with any accounts?
1. If you do not have or cannot recover an existing Skyward Family Access account, you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and every student’s name and grade.
2. You will receive an email with Skyward Family Access account login information.
3. Follow the Returning Student Registration Steps above.
WHAT IF I DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ACCOUNT?
2. Send an email to email@example.com with your name and every student’s name and grade.
3. You will receive an email with Skyward Family Access account login information.
4. Follow the Returning Student Registration Steps above.