Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADDitude magazine - Helpful information and testimonies for those living with ADD/ADHD
- ADHD: The Basics - Free downloadable brochure
- Autism Society - Information on Autism, testimonies, research, quarterly journal
- Autism Speaks - Autism news, research and family services
- 903Help - is an easy to use website that links you with local non-profit and governmental agencies who provide service for families with life challenges.
- Parent Companion - First 5 years - A guide for Texas parents and caregivers of children with diagnosed or suspected disabilities from birth through 5 years of age.
- Abilities - The resource for the disabilities community enlightens and entertains with articles, videos, contests and information on disability products, adaptive sports, assistive technology, community heroes, inclusive recreation and more.
- Navigate Life Texas - This website is especially for families and parents of children with disabilities or special health-care needs and is designed to offer support, inspiration, resources, and links to services available.
- Parent Resource Network - PRN provides training, education, information, referral, emotional support, and ividual assistance for parents/caregivers in obtaining appropriate services for their special needs.
- Special Education Information Center - SPEDTex delivers accurate and timely answers to questions about special education to parents and caregivers across the state of Texas.
- Texas Parent to Parent - Texas Parent to Parent (TxP2P) is committed to improving the lives of Texas children who have disabilities, chronic illness, and/or special health care needs. TxP2P empowers families to be strong advocates through parent-to-parent support, resource referral, and education.
- Texas Project First - Created by parents, for parents...this web site is a project of the Texas Education Agency and is committed to providing accurate and consistent information to parents & families of students with disabilities.