Withdrawal of students:

Please contact the campus of enrollment regarding student withdrawal. Students will be withdrawn as of the last day of instruction at MISD with parental withdrawal confirmation. Withdrawal forms may be picked up at the campus of enrollment .

Student records are sent to the next district electronically. Texas public enrolling districts may request student records through the TREx (Texas Records Exchange) system.